The president of the United States has one of the hardest jobs in the world. This book describes how the president manages the government, works with Congress, and deals with leaders of other countries. Readers will also learn about some of the presidents who have helped shape history. All in Spanish lanuage.
Buy this Hardbound Book for:
List Price: $22.00
S&L Price: $16.50
ISBN 10: 1-4339-0102-1
Format: Hardbound Book
Reading Level: Grade 3
Author: Jacqueline Laks Gorman
Specifications: 7" x 7", 24 pages, Reinforced Library Binding, Full-color photographs
- Continuation of the AEP Award-nominated series
- Timely topic will reflect new government leaders taking office in 2009 - the president, vice president, Speaker of the House, and others!
- Completely redesigned series
- Correlates to NCSS and state curriculum standards
- Close photo-text match
- Leveled text reviewed by a reading consultant, Susan Nations, M. Ed.
- Books and web sites for further information
- Table of Contents, Glossary, Index